Rules for use:
1. You may color my line arts either traditionally (by printing them out), digitally (using Photoshop/Paint Tool SAI/Pixia/MS Paint/etc.), a mix of both - anything is fine!
2. You must
link back to the original line art in your artist's comments. This is so other people can easily find it if they want to color it too.
3. Credit me in your description with either ~Orangen-Stock
or even just Orangen-Stock.
4. Show me your finished work!
I'd love to see it and I will add it to my
5. You may use my regular stocks or textures in the backgrounds as long as you put links to them in the artists comments.
5. You may use more than one of my line arts in the same picture.
6. You may include other people's line arts or stocks in the same picture as long as you follow their rules too
7. Mild violence is okay, but nothing extreme (ex. You may add a bit of blood onto a drawing, but no using my line arts in a murder scene or anything like that)
8. Use for hate art, abuse, and explicit works are not
9. Do NOT directly re-post as your own drawing!
10. Prints are allowed as long as you credit me in your artists comments & show me your work.
11. For other commercial uses, ask me first!
12. If you want to color something and post it off-site, ask me first and show me a link to the site!
13. However, you are not allowed to directly post an uncolored line art to a different site.
14. You are allowed to shrink down one of my line arts and use it for an avatar if you wish.
15. You are also allowed to trace over the lines.
16. You may flip, rotate, or re-size the drawings.For the things that require permission, I will most likely say yes... I'd just like to know where my stuff is getting used.